Welcome

Our chapter has a long history of civic engagement, policy development and mentoring future public servants in the Twin Cities area. Our goal is to prepare a cadre of skilled public service professionals to meet the future resource demands of local, state and federal governments by providing quality professional development, networking and mentorship opportunities.

Please look around at our posts and feel free to contact us at msp (dot) nfbpa (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

From Dianne Haulcy: PLEASE HELP KMOJ RADIO


I am sending this out to my closest friends and collegues in the hope that you will be able to assist me. As you may or may not know, I am on the board of directors for the Center for Communication and Development / KMOJ radio.

We are going to be having a Radio A Thon next week, Sunday October 26 through November 1. We are in need of volunteers to help answer phones and take pledges at the office of KMOJ (1422 Lake Street) from AM to 8 PM starting on Monday morning. We would hope you could at least take an hour time slot but would welcome more.

Please let me know if you would be willing to take some time to help out KMOJ. If you are like me, you may have grown up listening to KMOJ when it was the only urban radio station in Minneapolis. At times for me, it was my connection to the community. Now it is our time to give back to what this station has given to us. We have a lot of great things planned for KMOJ in the coming few years and I would love for you to be a part of it.

If you are able to help out just email me back about when you might be able to help or if you know of someone else that might be able to help and I will get you back particulars.

Thank you.

Dianne Haulcy

Executive Director

Reuben Lindh Family Services

1501 Xerxes Avenue North

Minneapolis, MN 55411

763-521-3477 x225

"To preserve and nurture families in the context of their culture."

Please visit our website at www.reubenlindh.org.


No comments: